segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2009

"Tem haver uma partida...

pra ter a chegada."

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you´re far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever well, every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
I don´t wanna close my eyes, I don´t wanna fall asleep cause I´d miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing, cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream will never do I´d still miss you, babe and I don´t wanna miss a thing, lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating and I´m wondering what you´re dreaming, wondering if it´s me you´re seeing then I kiss your eyes and thank God we´re together
And I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever"

(I don't wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith)

Nenhuma palavra me parece suficiente pra dizer o que eu gostaria.
A música ajuda...
Pra ti lindo, :D
tudo ótimo. tudo bom.
SupeR vale a pena.
te gosto, de verdade. (L)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário